See the opportunities below. Also check out Fondy Area Cycling on Facebook for timely updates and weekend rides.
Monday Morning – Loop Friends Ride
- Meet at north end of Prairie Trail Park and Ride
- 7am June through August, 7:30am September
- Medium pace (14–16 mph): 17–23 miles toward Johnsburg and back
- Easy pace (under 13 mph): 8–12 miles on the Loop
Monday Evening – Women’s Ride
- Meet at the Park n Ride across from BP, off the Loop. Take V from Fond du Lac Avenue. Continue south on V until you get to the round-about. At the round-about, take first exit to BP station. Riders will meet at the Park n Ride lot opposite the BP station.
- 5:30 pm, beginning on May 7
- 13–20 miles on paved roads
- Easy pace, no one left behind
- Contact via text: Wendy 920-810-0523
Tuesday through Friday – Morning Misfits
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, 5:15 am
- Meet at the intersection of 4th and Hwy K
- 18–20 mph (Tuesday/Thursday are faster; Wednesday/Friday a bit slower)
Tuesday Evening – Ben’s Day-Off Ride
- Meet at Attitude Sports, unless posted differently. Be sure to check the Facebook page.
- 6:30 pm
- 12–14 mph
- Distance depends: we have people that want to ride 30 miles and we keep going or sometimes we’re all tired and just ride to get ice cream and go home. It depends on the day.
Wednesday Morning – Fond du Lac Senior Center Monthly Bike Rides The Fond du Lac Senior Center is looking for a volunteer(s) to lead a monthly ride. Past rides included the Wild Goose Trail, the Fond du Lac Loop, and others. Contact Sarah Docter at 920-322-3641.
Thursday – Lomira Ride–NEW MEETING PLACE!
(No longer departing from Buttermilk Creek Park.) Instead, the ride will be leaving from the Park n Ride across from BP, off the Loop. Take V from Fond du Lac Avenue. Continue south on V until you get to the round-about. At the round-about, take first exit to BP station. Riders will meet at the Park n Ride lot opposite the BP station.
30-mile round trip to Lomira.
- Pace: 18–20+mph
- Group leaves at 5:30 pm. This ride started in April and will continue through the summer.
- See the Facebook page Fondy Area Cycling
- Pace: 15–17 mph
- Group leaves at 5 pm, beginning on May 10.
- Contact: Evelyn McLean-Cowan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested riders who would like to start a Level 2 or Level 4 Pace group, please contact us.