Get out and ride your bike, maintaining social distance during the pandemic. Fresh air and Vitamin D from the sun boosts the immune system. Keep healthy!
GROUP RIDES in the SUMMER and FALL 2020
Because of COVID-19, there are fewer group rides than usual. For all groups, please maintain social distancing. In addition to this list, check out Fondy Area Cycling on Facebook for timely updates and weekend rides.
Monday Morning – Loop Friends Ride
- Meet at the top of Golf Course Road by the water tower
- 7 am June through August; 8 am September
- Medium pace (14–16 mph). 23 miles to Johnsburg and back
Tuesday through Friday – Morning Misfits
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, 5:15 am
- Meet at the intersection of 4th and Hwy K
- 18–20 mph (Tuesday/Thursday are faster; Wednesday/Friday a bit slower)
Thursday – Lomira Ride
The ride leaves from the Park n Ride across from BP, off the Loop. By car, take V from Fond du Lac Avenue. Continue south on V until you get to the round-about. At the round-about, take first exit to BP station. Or, you can ride your bike south on the Loop until you get to the Park n Ride. Riders will meet at the Park n Ride lot opposite the BP station. 29.5-mile round trip to Lomira.
- Pace: 15–17 mph
- Group leaves at 5 pm